All rights, including copyright, for this website are owned by or licensed to Maison de Fleurs.
Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of Maison de Fleurs.
You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on this website for any purpose.
Every effort is made to ensure that this website is free from viruses and defects. However, this cannot be guaranteed.
Maison de Fleurs shall not be liable to any person for loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by you to protect your password or account. You are responsible for the confidentiality of your password and account and any activities that occur under your account.
Maison de Fleurs shall not be liable to any person for loss or damage which may arise to computer equipment as a result of using this website.
Our secure server software encrypts all of your personal information, including name, address and credit card details. Information remains scrambled whenever it is transmitted over the web. This means that ordering via our site is even more secure than ordering over the phone.
Cancellation and Returns
For full details about the legal terms and conditions on which Maison de Fleurs sell products listed on the website to you please see the Terms of Purchase here.
The cancellation and returns terms from the Terms of Purchase are reproduced below:
If you place an order with Maison de Fleurs and you receive an email confirming acceptance of your order, a contract is formed between you and Maison de Fleurs and you have a legal right to cancel (and receive a refund) if you change your mind or decide for any other reason that you do not want to receive or keep the product. Please note, this cancellation right does not apply in the case of:
- products which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly including, but not limited to, flowers, bouquets or floral arrangements;
- products which are unsealed after their delivery;
- products which are made to your specifications or are clearly personalised.
Your legal right to cancel starts from the date on which Maison de Fleurs email you to confirm acceptance of your order. Your deadline for cancelling the contract is the date 14 days after the day on which you receive the product or, if the products are delivered in instalments, 14 days after the day on which you receive the last instalment of the products ordered. To cancel a contract, you just need to let Maison de Fleurs know that you have decided to cancel. The easiest way to do this is to complete the cancellation form on the website [see Annex below]. A link to the online cancellation form will also be included in our order confirmation email. If you use this method we will email you to confirm we have received your cancellation. You can also email us at email@example.com or contact our Customer Services team by telephone on +44 (0) 20 7720 3777 or by post to Maison de Fleurs Limited, 80 Queens Circus, Queenstown Road, London, SW8 4NE. If you are emailing us or writing to us please include details of your order to help us to identify it. If you send us your cancellation notice by email or by post, then your cancellation is effective from the date you send us the email or post the letter to us.
If you cancel your contract, Maison de Fleurs will:
- refund you the price you paid for the products. Products to be returned must include the returns slip that will be provided to you along with your order. If you no longer have this returns slip, you must clearly show the order number of the original purchase on the package. Please note Maison de Fleurs are permitted by law to reduce your refund to reflect any reduction in the value of the products, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop;
- refund any delivery costs you have paid, although, as permitted by law, the maximum refund will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer; if you elected express delivery or couriered delivery, the additional costs will not be refunded; and
- make any refunds due to you as soon as possible and in any event within the deadlines indicated below:
- if you have received the product and Maison de Fleurs have not offered to collect it from you: 14 days after the day on which the product is received back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide evidence that you have sent the product back to Maison de Fleurs;
- if you have not received the product or you have received it and Maison de Fleurs have offered to collect it from you: 14 days after you inform Maison de Fleurs of your decision to cancel the contract.
Maison de Fleurs will refund you on the credit card or debit card used by you to pay. If you used a gift card or vouchers to pay for the product Maison de Fleurs may refund you on that gift card or in vouchers.
If a product has been delivered to you before you decide to cancel your contract:
- unless Maison de Fleurs have offered to collect it from you, you must return it (to the returns address Maison de Fleurs Limited, 80 Queens Circus, Queenstown Road, London SW8 4NE) without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days after the day on which you let Maison de Fleurs know that you wish to cancel the contract; and
- unless the product is faulty or not as described, you will be responsible for the cost of returning the products to us.
If you have returned the products to Maison de Fleurs because your order was wrong, or if the products are faulty or not as described, Maison de Fleurs will refund the price of the products in full, together with any applicable delivery charges, and any reasonable delivery costs you incur in returning the item.
If Maison de Fleurs miss the delivery deadline for any products ordered by you then you may cancel your order. If you do not wish to cancel your order straight away you can give us a new deadline for delivery, which must be reasonable, and you can cancel your order if we do not meet the new deadline. If you do choose to cancel your order for late delivery you can do so for just some of the products or all of them, unless splitting them up would significantly reduce their value. If the products have been delivered to you, you will have to return them to Maison de Fleurs or allow Maison de Fleurs to collect them, and Maison de Fleurs will pay the costs of this. After you cancel your order Maison de Fleurs will refund any sums you have paid for the cancelled products and their delivery.
You may cancel a contract affected by an event outside of Maison de Fleurs’ control which has continued for more than 30 days (an event outside of Maison de Fleurs’ control means any act or event beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action by third parties, civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war or threat or preparation for war, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster, failure of public or private telecommunications networks or impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport). To cancel such a contract, please contact Maison de Fleurs. If you opt to cancel, you will have to return (at Maison de Fleurs’ cost) any relevant products you have already received, and we will refund the price you have paid, including any delivery charges.
If Maison de Fleurs have to revise the terms applying to an order already made by you, they will contact you to give you reasonable advance notice of the changes and let you know how to cancel the contract if you are not happy with the changes. You may cancel either in respect of all the affected products or just the products you have yet to receive. If you opt to cancel, you will have to return (at Maison de Fleurs’ cost) any relevant products you have already received, and Maison de Fleurs will arrange a full refund of the price you have paid, including any delivery charges.
As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to products that are faulty or not as described. These legal rights are not affected by your right of return and refund or anything else in these terms. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
This website, its content and any contract brought into being as a result of using this site are governed by and construed in accordance with English Law.